Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012

For a while now, I have been wanting to start a new blog. With all the inspirational fashion photos and people I see daily, I need some place to document it all. I totally sucked at my travel blog while studying abroad in China... so hopefully this one gets a little more care and attention. After all, with less time traveling and going to the best clubs in one of the largest cities, I should be able to blog every once in a while. Maybe this one will actually be interesting.


My 1st post is on Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2012 crystal-encrusted bodysuits. After joining lyst.com, I was able to see these pictures from the Milan runway of this year's fashion week. I immediately fell in love and more than anything wished that my father invented post-its or poptarts, my mom was Philippine royalty, or whatever random thing gets you ridiculously rich. That way, I would be able to buy these hot, flashy pieces of perfection and parade them around in some color-complementary pumps in my mansion or for my non-existent boyfriend or wherever you wear crystal-encrusted bodysuits...






No comments:

Post a Comment