Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Valentino's Day.

And no, I didn't misspell "Valentine's".

With the 1st of February being right around the corner, men are desperately trying to make last-minute reservations at their girlfriends' favorite restaurants, while women everywhere are using these next couple weeks searching for the classiest or trashiest lingerie they can find- whether it be from Agent Provocateur, La Perla, Victoria's Secret, or God forbid- Frederick's of Hollywood.

For me, I don't care about a candle-lit dinner at a fancy restaurant, rose petals leading up to my room, a bouquet of flowers, or a heart-shaped box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. What I really want for this Valentine's Day is not a man or jewelry (although I would take either), I want Valentino's light rose colored mini leather studded shoulder bag. Priced at $1,795, it's worth more than most Valentine's Day gifts that will be exchanged on the 14th.

Let's be honest- this beautiful piece of art will last longer than any man you know. It won't ask of your whereabouts, it won't cheat on you, it won't ask you to make you a sandwich. Like a needy boyfriend, though, it will cling to you... but who's complaining?






Please tell me I'm not the only one to do unspeakable things for this. I'm dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment