Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year's Eve


I know this post is a bit late and it's way past the appropriate time to talk about New Year's Eve... but I forgot how post-worthy the outfits, but more importantly, the shoes, that my best friends and I wore on the last holiday of the year were. 



1. My outfit: Lace & mesh dress from a random boutique on Melrose Ave., wrap-around neon chain bracelet from Urban Outifitters, turquoise studded bracelet from Forever 21, leather cuff with rhinestones from Foreign Exchange, & gold glitter Jeffrey Campbell litas.
2: Sam's outfit: Navy lace long-sleeved dress with keyhole back from Foreign Exchange, 2 gold rings, gold cuff with marble stone from Wasteland, pewter glitter Jeffrey Campbell litas.
3. Miranda's outfit: Silence + Noise black velvet shirt dress, royal blue bandeau top from Foreign Exchange, multi glitter belt from Forever 21, heavy silver chain bracelet, black Michael Kors watch, multi glitter Jeffrey Campbell litas.
4. Gold, Pewter,  & Multi Jeffrey Campbell Litas.

Yes, I am aware these pictures look like we are borderline obsessed. Either way, I just would like to point out how glitter and sequins were so last year, so New Year's 2011-- on your body anyway. Glitter on your feet is more understated and less obvious, but makes just as big of an impact. 



Did I mention we made pimp cups? I know it's sooo high school, but the red solo cups were just not going to cut it this year. 


Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment