Friday, February 17, 2012

A Night in Neon


I know I'm jumping the gun on this topic-- but when I saw this dress via Twitter from Wasteland, I couldn't not talk about it. I'm talking about Coachella. More importantly, I'm talking about what to wear to Coachella. And most importantly, I'm talking about what to wear to the parties during Coachella.

The Neon Carnival Party. It is arguably the best party of Coachella, hosted by 944 and Armani Exchange, and was transformed into a carnival from an airplane hangar. The Hilton sisters, Josh Hartnett, Camilla Belle, and Kellan Lutz (just to name a few) were some of the celebs that partied there. That being said, a killer outfit for that event is an absolute MUST.

Naven Neon Carnival Cut-Out Dress 

Jeffrey Campbell Litas

The Naven Neon Carnival Cut-out Dress is PERFECT for this event-- it basically has the same name. Personally, I would looooove to be rocking this dress while enjoying the free-flowing booze and dancing til 5 AM. If you can't afford the $300 dress that can be found on http://shopnaven.com, then you can resort to Plan B: throwing on a sexy, white dress and slip into some of these neon colored Jeffrey Campbell Litas.

No comments:

Post a Comment