Saturday, March 31, 2012

mint green.


Mint green. I know I'm not the only one obsessing over this new "it" color. I have a couple pieces in my closet of this cool, springtime hue but not like this. My friend, Becca, spotted these jeans first, but since they didn't run in her size, she convinced me to try them on. 

I am not a jean-wearing kind of girl. I have super nice denim jeans in my closet, untouched for almost a year. However, I am 5'1'' and feel like a complete chode in tight, rough denim. These mint-colored jeans weren't any different. I still felt stocky and gnome-like, but they were too cute to resist. Besides, throw my Jeffrey Campbell wooden wedges on, and I figured they'd look at least decent.

I wore these brightly colored pants a couple days ago. Although it is now spring, it was FREEZING. And by freezing, I mean 65 degrees. I wanted to maintain the springtime feel and wear them anyway. To compromise with the cold, I threw on a white tank, my fur vest, some white sandals, and a couple accessories!


No comments:

Post a Comment