Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coachella 2012



I know this is kind of late, but with Weekend 2 of Coachella just ending, I felt that the whole Coachella topic was still very relevant. If you disagree and think that the subject is played out and tiring, you can stop reading this post... which I know you won't do.

To be honest, I wish I had better prepared my outfits for the music festival, but I just did not realize how fast the weekend would creep up on me. My social and school life is just so impacted that I barely had time. You know how it is. Or...Well, you probably don't. Anyway, here are some of the outfits I quickly put together in between the passenger seats of Madi's car at Coachella Weekend 1.

Day 1:
High-waisted denim cut-offs, lace crop top, Coach headscarf, stacks of bracelets,
neon bandeau, & a feather headdress I made upon meeting new friends at the tent near our campsite.
Day 2:
White floral headband from my dearest Korean friend, Joanne Kim,
floral crop tube top I got at a thrift store for $2, fringe skirt, & again, stacks of bracelets.
CARPOOLCHELLAAAAA

Day 3:
(After my outfit change from what I wore in my previous post at the Coachella pool party)
Beaded headband from LF, "Jesus Saves, I Spend" UNIF cutoff tank (compliments to Josh Liu),
gold bikini top, and I can't say I even remember what bottoms I wore... probably the denim cut-offs
with studs on them.
Again, I apologize if I have disappointed you with my lackluster Coachella outfits. I also apologize for my failure at taking decent photos of my outfits- I honestly did not think about my blog or proper documentation due to having too much fun. Not sorry.

However, I did snap a few pics of outfits I thought were blog-worthy:

Cool girl at the beer gardens.
Cute bikini top + sheer maxi = easy outfit.

Brave girl wearing FUR in Indio.

Best Effing Dress Award.

They insisted I take the picture with them.

LOVE the hot pink sheer maxi + headband.

Also, I couldn't leave Coachella without documenting the stacks on stacks of bracelets me & my friend, Katelyn, were wearing.



Ok, I'm now I'm DONE talking about Coachella. It's over and I'm tired of making you all jealous of how much fun I had if you didn't go. Just kidding, I'm not. But really. I've over talking about it. Unless you want to ask me how my steamy hook up with Tupac's hologram was. K. Byeeee.

Coachillennn. Duh.


No comments:

Post a Comment