Monday, April 9, 2012

Posh Goes Global

Victoria Beckham, formerly known as Posh Spice of the Spice Girls, is the cover girl of both May issues of Harper's Bazaar in the UK and China. This English fashion designer, business woman, and former international pop star has been one of my icons for as long as I can remember. On top of that, she has procreated with super-sexy soccer star, David Beckham, and now has a beautiful family of 3 boys and 1 girl. She basically has the life I've dreamed about all my life. And the fact that she has trouble deciding whether to wear the little Gucci dress, the little Gucci dress, or the little Gucci dress (Spice World reference), made her my favorite Spice girl immediately.

Harper's Bazaar UK May 2012 Issue


How effing flawless can she get?! I am loving the vintage-inspired swimsuits she is casually lounging in... and on a fur blanket, may I add. Photographed by Camilla Akrans and styled by Sissy Vian, Beckham looks drop dead gorgeous in pieces by Yves Saint Laurent, Rochas, and Jimmy Choo.


And if that isn't enough, Posh isn't just on the cover of one Harper's Bazaar covers-- but TWO. 

Harper's Bazaar China May 2012


Even as a ginger, Victoria Beckham looks red-hot. Please also note that this bombshell is THIRTY SEVEN years old. I don't know what's more sad- that she can pull off a full head of ginger hair and look amazing or that she is like, a million years older than me, and a million times hotter. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment