Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lustforlife's Olivia Lopez


At the Planet Blue x Foam Magazine Coachella pool party, the Alcazar hotel was swarmed with beautiful men and and women clothed in the most beautiful and unique pieces I've seen up close. There was one outfit in particular that I looooved. It was for by a petite brunette, who was wearing a light, white lace tank top paired with a floral pastel-colored maxi skirt with a high slit. It was possibly the best outfit I had seen all Coachella weekend. After my incident of love-at-first-sight with the feminine ensemble, I noticed it on Pinterest, while I was pinning away during my Communications Research class. Soon after, I kept noticing more and more photos of this girl wearing other pieces that I wanted in my closet.


I soon learned that the well-dressed girl was Olivia Lopez, blogger for LUST FOR LIFE. Olivia is only 19-years-old. By her senior year of high school, she had already appeared in international publications- Nylon Japan, Elle China, etc. and consulted for LA's boutique, Kitson, among other things. During my senior year, I was going to house parties I'd like to consider as ghetto, trying to get over a high school boyfriend, and planning pep rallies. 

Here are some of my favorite outfits worn by Olivia:













Metallics, furs, lace, cut-outs, chunky sweaters. Olivia Lopez is my new style crush. You can see more of her work and style on her website, LUST FOR LIFE, and join in with my obsession. 


No comments:

Post a Comment