Friday, June 22, 2012

Gucci Premier's Blake Lively


If you haven't already heard, Gucci just announced that they have a new perfume- Gucci Premier and Gossip Girl's Blake Lively is the flawless face that represents it. I've known this for a couple weeks now but I kept my little mouth shut. :)

Here are some pictures of her in the latest Marie Claire issue:





I hate to say it, but she is literally perfect. She is tall, has legs that go on for miles, shacks up with Ryan freakin' Reynolds, and just received the whole effing spring collection of Christian Louboutin's latest line. Kill me. 

Because of her character as Serena Van Der Woodsen (I read all the Gossip Girl books & I have always been TEAM BLAIR), I have a strong dislike towards her... but more in a I-Wish-I-Was-Her torturous envy rather than She's-An-Ugly-Betch hatred. 

Ugh- I can't take it. I want a body transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment