Sunday, September 23, 2012

Emmy Awards 2012


I’m not going to go into description of what the Emmys are. Not only should you already know what it is, as it has been around for 64 years, but it honestly doesn’t really matter. Who really cares about what actor gets what award, anyway? Everyone knows that the only thing anyone cares about is who is wearing what.
Since I live in a world where the toilet seat is always up, with 2 younger brothers in a home where we use trophies as a form of decoration, I was not able to watch the Emmys live. Instead, I had to watch the big sweaty men tackle each other in tight, shiny polyester ensembles. So I went ahead and looked through the Huffington Post slideshow on the Emmys best and worst fashion.

Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen- I don’t know if I’d say this was my favorite dress of the night, but Kelly looks STUNNING. Her bod is rockin’ and her hair with this dress.. I was just  in awe.


Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier- Just no. Yes, you’re still hot, Heidi, but no one wants to see all that leg. Especially since EVERYONE else at the Emmys was trying to don the whole dramatic high slit look. 


Zooey Deschanel in Reem Acra- Liiike… you’re adorable.


Elisabeth Moss in Dolce & Gabbana- This is ill-fitting. Too big on the top. Ruffles and floral. Busy. I hate it.


Leslie Mann in Naeem Khan- Not only do I LOVE Leslie Mann, but I LOVE Naeem Khan. I love the crotchet beaded detail. I love the turquoise accents. I love this.


Edie Falco in Stella McCartney- I get it, I do. And I like it. But not on you. This sexy dress is way too young for Edie.


Julianne Hough in Raf Simons- Before debuting this dress, Julianne admitted that her dress was very “daring and different.” But I approve! It’s very mermaid-like, which I am always a fan of.

Emily Vancamp in J. Mendel- SNOOOOZE. Emily has an amazing body. I don’t understand why she is covering it up. This dress is as boring as her character’s personality on Revenge.


Julie Bowen in Monique Lhuillier- Normally I would say women over the age of 30 should shy away from the neon trend.. especially when it is in solid. Julie looks absolutely phenomenon in this neon green gown.



No comments:

Post a Comment