Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tori Praver Beach Wedding

Tori Praver + pro-surfer hubbie, Danny Fuller

Stop NOW if you are either single, tied down to a lame-ass boyfriend or just a hopeless romantic. These pictures are just going to make you go, "awww..." and result in immediate unhappiness over your now seemingly inadequate love life.

Tori Praver, model/bikini designer, made my heart melt in these photos with her pro surfer hunk, Danny Fuller.

This Pinterest worthy wedding-inspired photoshoot makes me want to fall in love, adopt a puppy and beach bum it for the rest of my life.... And now that I've realized that won't happen anytime soon, I'm going to sulk and hit up a tub of ice cream instead.




Check out Tori's swimwear line here!


Pictures taken from shopplanetblue.blogspot.com!

7 comments:

  1. You're just a hopeless romantic.

    ps. I love youuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally my kind of wedding. I love this.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret, mine too. definitely. let's follow each other! be sure to follow me on bloglovin' too. xoxo.

      i'm checking yours out now.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting this nice and descriptive post. Keep on posting these kinds of informative posts in future also.
    wedding photographer new york city

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel, thanks for commenting! Make sure to follow me on blogspot & twitter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, beach weddings is a dream come true for any woman who are in love. The beauty of nature makes the ceremony more intimate and an overwhelming feeling during exchanging of vows. I even much prefer exchanging vows during the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    Thank you for the great blog and the fabulous Tori Praver collection you have posted.

    We have same outfits that matches you business.

    Please reach the store by clicking the link Tori Praver and get more details about our collections, services and offers.

    ReplyDelete