Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gwen Stefani "Looking Hot" in No Doubt's New Music Video


Gwen Stefani in No Doubt's newest video, "Looking Hot"

No Doubt's newest music video is arousing much controversy concerning its politically incorrect portrayal of Native Americans.

But I'm going to be honest- that is not what I'm paying attention to. Let's focus on the real topic at hand- Gwen Stefani, 43-year-old (like... what?!) singer, mother and L.A.M.B fashion designer looks crazy good! 

This iconic trendsetter rocks Indian headdresses, fishtail braids, feathers, fringe, crochet, tribal print and beaded crop tops, along with many more stylish pieces.

I have no clue what designers she's wearing, but as soon as I find out, I will be sure to post it here.

Feathers & braided headband

Tribal printed pants & detailed crop top

Beaded crop top, tribal headband & upper arm cuff

I don't know what that is- but I love it

Red cut-out dress, fishtail braids & tribal accessories


Fringe & crochet bodysuit

Tribal print pants, feather headdress, upper arm cuff & beaded accessories

Stacks on stacks of tribal bracelets

Watch the super stylish music video here:


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4186847/?claim=9uqjj9ekuyz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>






6 comments:

  1. how can we not love her. she is the best. Xo Inna

    BAKING IN COUTURE
    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inna- Thanks for the comment! I know, Gwen is super iconic. Thanks for checking out my blog. I will do the same for yours. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so much! follow me if you would like to see more! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you so much! follow me if you would like to see more!

      xx

      Delete