Friday, December 7, 2012

Home Alone: LF's Holiday Lookbook



'Tis the season to be comfy & cozy. While this LF lookbook encased much more clothing pieces than I've featured in this post, I wanted to focus on the holiday-sized versions of us! Let's forget the skintight dresses we'll need to be rocking this New Years & instead think about the oversized sweaters that will be masking our gingerbread cookie-filled tummies. The heart-shaped elbow patches are my favorite!

This holiday lookbook took place in an abandoned, historic mansion. Instead of Macaulay Culkin running around setting booby traps for a couple of frumpy burglars, we have fashion-forward, red-lipped women playing Home Alone instead! 





To see more of LF's Holiday Collection, which include head-turning, sparkly dresses & sassy accessories, CLICK HERE!


3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Love these heart pads on the last sweater!! :) It's Christine! You left a comment on the www.bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com blog, and I saw it and wanted to invite you to join us as a member! You may be interested in joining as a support or advocate member or as a committee, member, really depending on how much time you have and how involved you want to be! ^_^
    Feel free to comment back or email me to let me know_____ cdtjahja@gmail.com ________

    OH! And BASI doesn't have GFC to follow blogs, since it is a network, but I am definitely following you now via BLOGLOVIN'! I hope you can check out my blog too- follow me back Bloglovin' and FB too if you like it! :D

    I look forward to your response!

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these pics are really lovely :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis the season to be comfy & cozy. While this LF lookbook encased much more clothing pieces than I've featured in this post, I wanted to focus ... homesweater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete