Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ride Out: Nasty Gal Spring 2013


Nasty Gal does it again- and they didn't disappoint. Their most recent lookbook showcases what the ideal Nasty Gal would wear on spring break. Denim cutoffs, turquoise jewelry, neon pullovers & brightly colored swimsuits- all necessities for the perfect spring break look. 

If you're new to Nasty Gal, you may not know that it is a "global online destination for fashion-forward free-thinking girls". The online shop is stocked weekly with handpicked vintage items and a selection from up-and-coming designers- pieces you can't find elsewhere. According to the website, a Nasty Gal is: the coolest girl in the room, pulling off whatever wildly unique piece that suits the mood. She's sexy and rock & roll, but also down to earth. Its name was inspired by Betty Davis' song & album,  "Nasty Gal."

I am digging those zip-up denim cut-offs!







"I'm gonna run it down to y'all
Tell them anything you wanna now
I ain't nothin but a nasty gal now hey hey
I said you said I was a bitch now
Didn't ya didn't ya
You said I was a witch now
I'm gonna tell them why I'm gonna tell
them why"

7 comments:

  1. you're making me miss summer and yet winter just started lol that one piece is beautiful. xo inna

    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post and pictures
    thanks so much for stopping by my blog. the answer to your question: under the pìctures you can see where each item is
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done my friend! Perfect post! See all those likes on your bloglovin posts? Yep, that's me showing lots of love!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like those lace booty shorts--even though i couldn't wear them. i just love the look!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete